Fresh Salsa | Vegan | Gluten Free

I was in mood for some nice Bean Burritos. I was gathering all my ingredients, that's when I realised that one of the major ingredients was missing! Salsa! How can I make a burrito without Salsa? Well you can :) But I like mine with lots of Salsa! I usually have a bottle of Salsa in my pantry, but somehow I forgot to stock up.
Oh well, Its now time to make some Fresh Home Made Salsa! I have already made salsa at home once - Pico de gallo Salsa. I just tried another version today.

Ingredients Required:
Onion - 1/2
Tomato - 2
Cilantro - handful
Salt - to taste
Pepper - taste
Vinegar - 1 tblsp

How to make?
Chop the onion, tomato and cilantro very finely.
Add this in a mixing bowl.
Add in the salt, pepper and vinegar. Give a good mix and let it sit for 30 minutes so the flavors blend in.
Serve!

Now how simple can it get?? Will you buy salsa ever again? It tasted great!
I finished most of the salsa as it is before I could make my burrito!
You guessed right, the next recipe is Burrito!


Comments